U Visa is a special immigration benefit to victims of violent crimes if the incident occurred in the United States. With an approved U VISA, the applicant can receive work authorization “work permit”. In addittion, a U visa can lead to permanent residency in three years.

If you or someone you know who is in this country undocumented and recently became a victim of a violent crime, call our office 786-245-4499 to make an appointment and discuss eligibility for U visa our immigration lawyers!

Contact us for a consultation